ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Maya Calendar

I'm always late ... and you know what ...
Today I don't care, cause it looks as if the end of the world knew about that and decided to wait for me, cause I ain't ready yet and therefore I'm late as usual ...
But it's not only me, who's late ... the night is late too ... it's late night ...
and therefore I try to stop talking nonsense, and to hurry to get to bed to get at least a few hours of sleep...
But before that I gotta tell you the truth about the end of the world, why curiosity kills the cat and what can all be found in the Maya Calendar, December 2012 ...
Well ... here you go ... NOW ... right NOW ... cause you never know if the end of the world decides to catch up with someone ;-)



 



Big thanx to my fav actress Rudh, for being patient with my madness ;-)

1 comment:

Rudhmellowen said...

OH MY GAH the Mayans got it wrong, it wasn't some random catastrophes that were to destroy the world... IT WAS ME!!! Well I blame you Maya, never have a big red button with a do not touch sign, it's bound to happen LOL!!! *hugs* was fun working with you again honey